In which Erika describes bits of our lives for those who care.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's Kickin?

I can't seem to blog on a regular basis, so I guess clumps will have to do until I get into a routine. I thought this one deserved it's own heading.

I'm about 23 weeks along in my pregnancy, and I know that we're not supposed to be able to feel Stroopie until the end of next week, but something has happened this week. I think I've finally "popped." This afternoon I was lying on my back noticing that my stomach sticks up higher than my rib cage, and Stroopie was kicking/somersaulting around so much, I was sure I was feeling it on both sides of my stomach skin. So I had Dave put his hand on, which of course immediately caused Stroopie to stop. But after a minute or so, he gave such an enthusiastic leap that we both felt it!


Yet one more sign that there's a person living in my stomach. Maybe it's really true. Creepy...

No comments: