In which Erika describes bits of our lives for those who care.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

We were able to come to Colorado Springs for Christmas again this year. The travel went smoothly and the time with family has been great.


God surely provided us with a wonderful gift! The gift that I am referring to, however, is not the gift of family. It is the gift of Jesus Christ. I have noticed this year that the "non-commercial" message of Christmas is "family." I love my family, and I thank God for each one of them. Yet, Christmas is a time to remember that God loved us so much that He sent Himself to earth to rescue us. Jesus Christ, the God-man, is the greatest gift, and the best way we can spend this holiday is to meditate on His love for us, seek His will, and trust Him to be everything we need.
Rollie and Mommy
Align Center

Merry Christmas!

1 comment: