In which Erika describes bits of our lives for those who care.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still Waiting...

Well, today is the Due Date, but I'm beginning to suspect that Stroopie didn't get that memo. So far he seems happy enough to continue looking like a basketball from the outside...while occasionally kicking me in the ribs. I beginning to wonder if I'm going to have to drape his "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" bib across my belly for the photos on Thursday.

If you're looking for something to do while you wait, Dave and I have been enjoying the daily crossword at www.thinks.com recently. You can do it online, and you can check answers as you go (if you want). I usually wait till I'm stuck, hit the check button, and watch about half my answers disappear. Oh well, it'll help me stay sharp in case I'm 80 years old before this baby comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I waited 2 weeks for Sarah ! They do eventually come though :) Keep smiling and enjoy some sleep (hopefully).