In which Erika describes bits of our lives for those who care.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Creative Writing

I imagined each of these photos being part of an independent and fascinating blog entry, but instead they're a series of semi-unrelated shots. I'll let you make up your own story for each one as you scroll down, and then I'll give a little explanation at the bottom:

1

2


3


4


5


1) The reason they make pregnancy tops for women in their 8th month

2) Erika's first experience with cream horns (Dave used to get these after getting shots...although Erika's the only one who's gotten shots lately)

3) Dave arriving home from work and still looking fresh (and having just presented the cream horns)

4) After Erika's home-hair cut (compare to the mullet in photo 1 to see why this was necessary)

5) What Erika found when she got the bread machine out the other day. So that's where the leftover breadsticks went. (Also note the belly that couldn't keep itself out of the top-down pic.)

1 comment:

Eva said...

This post is too funny.

Erika, you look great and it's pretty neat that you could actually still even get into that shirt since it's not maternity.

I have no idea what those rolls were.

The home haircut looks GREAT. It's funny b/c I had the same haircut after we got married and when we went to camp I was getting a mullet so I had my girls cut it off for me. HA!

Moldy breadsticks. Yum.